[kepler-dev] Custom actor deployment

Sivagowri Swaminathan sivagowri at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 07:43:55 PDT 2006

Hi Chad

Thanx for your reply. I have already created all the required files, say
manifest.mf, the actor.moml and even the kar file by using buildkarlib. What
I want to do now is how do I take these files and install them in kepler9.0
stand-alone version [obtained by installing kepler9.0.exe which is in
another machine]?
Currently I have all these files in my kepler development environment i.e.
containing all of kepler source files. But if another machine has kepler.exe
installed, then how do I deploy these custom actor files into the installed
version of kepler?

Hope my question is clear.

Thanx
Siva