[kepler-dev] Custom actor deployment

Sivagowri Swaminathan sivagowri at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 00:51:14 PDT 2006

Hi

I have created about a couple of custom actors tailored to suit my
application using the kepler devpt environment. I need to deploy the actors
on a stand-alone kepler application version 9 preferably.
To be more clear, I have created say two custom actors X and Y. I have
kepler version 9.0 in another machine. How do i deploy these two custom
actors in that kepler build?

What are the steps that are to be followed for deployment?
also, is there a way to search in the kepler-dev archive for retrieving old

can somebody let me know about this , I need to deploy the actors in my PM's
machine.

Thanx
Siva

p.s. christopher, I couldnt reply to your last email as I had my finals.