[kepler-dev] open new Frame in Edit_parameter dialog

Wei Lu welu at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 27 23:31:55 PST 2006

Seems I begin to understand the mechanism behind, so to create  a speical
frame  when clicking "look inside" menu, I frite have to my own tableau
class and tablea factory class, and then put into moml file as a property,
is it basically correct? If I can find some documents on this development
that will be greate (I can stop asking such basic questions)

Also I wonder to know what the correct step to make the kelper system
after change the preoperty in the moml file?  My step is
ant clean-full
ant ptolemy
ant compile
ant buildkarlib
rm ~/.kepler
ant run-dev

it works, but takes too much time. Is there any shortcut here? Thansk a
lot

Wei Lu