[kepler-dev] Documentation

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 27 16:11:47 PST 2006

Nandita,

    This is strange! If I look on my Windows PC, the XYPlotter.doc.xml
and TimedPlotter.doc.xml have not been generated. But they are also
missing on the machine used for the nightly build! (a Linux box) even
though other *.doc.xml s are there!

Dan

----

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195