[kepler-dev] Documentation

Nandita Mangal nmangal at sdsc.edu
Mon Mar 27 15:38:40 PST 2006

Dan,
I do get the documentation for TimedPlotter and XYPlotter via
"GetDocumentation". Do you have all the javadocs generated?
I also see documentation for directors.
However Parameters were not showing up as I forgot to add the ptolemy
data.expr package for  javadocs creation process.Thanks! I will update
the build.xml to have the appropriate package added as well

thanks,
nandita.