[kepler-dev] open new Frame in Edit_parameter dialog

Wei Lu welu at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 27 15:35:24 PST 2006

Hi group
	I am trying writing a speicfic actor for kepler, But to
configure this actor, I need to run a special GUI frame to help user to
set  up one parameter, which is too complicate to write in text. I wonder
if I can open the frame during the configuration time? (like the File
Brower button/dialog provided in current kepler system), If so, how to
make it? (in the dervided Actor class or else?) , Many thanks for clue me
in.

best

Wei Lu