[kepler-dev] Kepler Documentation system

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 21 11:51:58 PST 2006

Edward,
    Your description of how things are supposed to work is what I was
suggesting. Attached are 2 screen shots that show what happens in Kepler
when I just replace the 'Author' field; all the other fields disappear!
I must admit that I have not tried this in Ptolemy. It may work OK
there, but I didn't think we had customized anything in Kepler for this.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195