[kepler-dev] Global access of a value among all workflow actors?

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 2 14:16:04 PST 2006

In Ptolemy, there is an actor called 'SetVariable'. In the doc is says
'Sets the value of a variable contained by the container'. I have not
used it, but maybe it can be used to set a global parameter during a
workflow. it is called 'Variable Setter' in Kepler actor lib

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195