[kepler-dev] Creating kar files

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 29 10:16:15 PDT 2006

Yeah, it was working when I left.  Also, "Export as Kepler Archive"
should not be commented out.  That was supposed to be the only way that
someone could create a kar file.  There should also be an "Import Kepler
Archive" option.  I believe both were working when I stopped working on
Kepler.

I just checked and the repository library.kepler-project.org is up and
running still, so something must have been broken within kepler for the
upload not to work.

chad