[kepler-dev] Creating kar files

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 29 10:04:41 PDT 2006

Uggg.  I was under the impression that the 'Upload to repository...' was
working when Chad last left it. I even saw it working myself on both
linux and windows when I was prepping for my site review demo. Did
something change?  We really need regression tests that can pick up when
a change in the code causes a related feature to break!

AFAIK, both the 'Save in library' and the 'Upload to repository' used to
create KAR files as Chad had implemented it, and then those KAR files
were imported into the cache as needed.  Hopefully Chad and Shawn can
clarify what has happened.

Thanks,
Matt