[kepler-dev] Nondeterministic merge in PN domain

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 22 15:23:36 PDT 2006

Hi Ilkay,

I'm not sure.  Edward checked in a working nondeterministic merge
on 03 Oct 2004.

I'm a little confused though, because the CVS head of Ptolemy has a
working nondeterministic merge actor (pn.kernel.NondeterministicMerge)
and a PN demo: pn/demo/NondeterministicMerge/NondeterministicMerge.xml

_Christopher
--------

    Hi,

    Does anyone know what exactly have changed between the version of the
    PNDirector that accepts nondeterministic merge and the current one?

    There was an email thread on this but we couldn't find it.

    Nandita and I are trying to port older workflows that use
    nondeterministic merge under PN domain to the newer version of PN.

    Thanks!
    -ilkay