[kepler-dev] java cog jar files duplication .....

jagan Jagan.Kommineni at infotech.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 22 00:33:20 PDT 2006

Hi Ilkay,

I am getting some duplicated jar files with the latest version of java
cog toolkit cog-4_1_4.
As you know, cog supports number of different versions of globus
toolkits. They are loading some java classes
based on the relative path of  the other jar files (those jars are not
in the classpath).  That means
I have to maintain their directory structure as tease  at least for
some  jar files.
 I am  using their services  by calling an external process from the
kepler actor.
I can create a completely seperate classpath based on cog jar files.
That means I don't need pollute Kepler classpath from the cog classpath.

Already I am storing cog's jar files in $KEPLER/cog directory by using
third party jars from kepler classpath.
With the latest version I need to maintain relative path as I mention
before which ends up with some duplication in jar files of Kepler's cvs
repository.

Could you mind to give some advise please?

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni