[kepler-dev] actor documentaiton missing in beta1

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Jun 3 12:28:26 PDT 2006

Hi Matt,
    The documentation is in the release  (in the dev/ folder) but it
looks like I screwed up in the setup. The environment variable
KEPLER_DOCS needs to point to the base Kepler directory and I forgot to
set it in the installer startup :-( . (It is set in the kepler.bat and
kepler.sh startup files.)

    So you just need to set the environment variable for the
documentation to show up. I can get the installers rebuilt with the fix
pretty quick. We can probably redo the CDs on Monday if Mark is not
leaving until Tuesday.

Sorry,  Dan