[kepler-dev] Fwd: Continuous Integration

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 27 17:16:25 PDT 2006

The continuous integration system is currently 'broken'   :-(
And I will see about changing the form of the email, Christopher.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195