[kepler-dev] Integrating cog-4.1.3 services as actors in kepler ........

jagan Jagan.Kommineni at infotech.monash.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 22:33:37 PST 2006

Hello Ilkay,

        For Griddles purpose, I have used cog-4.1.3 for submitting jobs
to remote gt4 and gt2 resources in addition to the current web service
invocation mechanism from the same interface.
At same time I have added some more actors for other cog services  such
as GridFTP and executing cog workflow with in kepler workflow. The
scientists will have access to
all these service from the Kepler without installing cog separately. It
looks jar files are very much different to previous cog jar files that
are integrated into the Kepler. Even after adding new
jar files, I can able to run newly created actors without any error
messages.

I have created separate (cog-4_1_3) directory under $KEPLER/lib/jar for
storing jar files that are needed in Kepler from cog-4.1.3.

I am planning to commit new actors and jar files into kepler cvs
repository.
Could you mind to advise about these additions?

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni