[kepler-dev] Can "stop" interrupt "initialize()"

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:39:13 PST 2006

No problem ... I thought you were referring to structural types -- int,
string, array of double, etc.  I agree with Bertram that structural type
checking would be very useful to have has a button akin to a staging
button, a run button, a stop button, and so on.  The semantic type stuff
is not essential to running a workflow --

-shawn