[kepler-dev] Can "stop" interrupt "initialize()"

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Mon Jan 30 08:58:49 PST 2006

Shawn,

I was not clear -- I was referring to the semantic type checking and the
'manual override' would only be for those users who have some deeper
understanding of the data and don't want to go through the effort of
annotating them correctly.  In retrospect, I should not have spoken
because I don't know what the desired functionality of this portion of
the system is.

Kevin