[kepler-dev] [seek-exec] semantics

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Thu Jan 19 11:37:23 PST 2006

Maybe too cutesy but what about SciberNet, SciberGrid, SciberWeb or
SciberWorld? Cross between science and cyber....

Other possibilities:

SciRes (science resources)
SciComp (science computer resources)
SciDCR (science distributed computer resources)
SciDC (Scientific distributed computing)

D-Science (Distributed computing resources for science)

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020