[kepler-dev] I broke Eml200DataSource.

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Fri Jan 6 12:20:00 PST 2006

Dan,

Thanks.  I was going to build one myself but this will be easier.  I saw
some obvious problem in the eml200DataSource actor including the dreaded
busy-wait.  The obvious synchronization points result in deadlocks.  I
will look at this very carefully and have it fixed shortly.

BTW - does this workflow have two actors using the same datasets?  That
is another case which we must handle as well.

Kevin