[kepler-dev] I broke Eml200DataSource.

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jan 6 09:25:31 PST 2006

Kevin,
     Another workflow to check is " IPCC_BASE_Layers.xml" (in
workflows/eco; #16 on the ENM_Workflows html page). This workflow has 10
EMLDataSources. Jing and I spent a lot of time earlier this week getting
it to run (prior to your last set of changes) and there were apparently
a number of thread issues with 10 datasources opening in separate
threads. Jing got it working both from the cache and from Ecogrid, but I
haven't tried your new code (since I have been preparing for a training
session next week in Albuquerque). So if there are thread problems, they
will probably appear in this workflow!

Dan

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195