[kepler-dev] GlobusProxy actor

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 24 08:54:02 PST 2006

Yes, it has static IP.
The problem must be somewhere in the java installation, concerning the
security packages. Something is either missing or extra or misconfigured.
That is why asked whether someone ran into this problem and solved.

I do not know about the authentication framework.
What I have: a DOEGrids certificate,
What I need: create a proxy certificate from that certificate.
If I cannot do that from Kepler/java, I will do that by command-line
before running Kepler workflows.
I expect I will need it next week already, but maybe later, this depends
on progress of others.

Thanks
Norbert