[kepler-dev] Kepler Javadocs CompositeActors

Nandita Mangal nmangal at sdsc.edu
Wed Feb 22 17:54:01 PST 2006

All the composite actors such as "Computational Chemistry Actors" have
their respective moml files (for eg. in org/resurgence/moml)
Currently ,no java source code with composite actors leads to no
javadocs production and hence no DOCML xml files are generated for
composite actors.

And  the only current way to "CustomizeDocumentation" for the composite
actors is by double -clicking and modifying the instance version of the
composite actor on the canvas.
Edward had demonstrated "CustomizeDocumentation" functionality in the
Kepler Meeting.

I wanted to confirm that this is what was the output of the meeting
goals, as far as composite actors go.
Do we want to somehow implement a separate composite actor HTML MAN page
like other actors as well ? If so, what specific fields/descriptions
should be included in such page ?
Should we modify the composite actor's moml file in src/actors to
include documentation and parse with an xslt processor to create
"compositeActor" special MAN pages?

thanks,
nandita.