[kepler-dev] Kepler Javadocs Request

Nandita Mangal nmangal at sdsc.edu
Wed Feb 22 10:54:05 PST 2006

Hi All,
I also request kepler developers to check and add the required developer
documentation in their actor source files for javadocs.
Also kindly follow the tags and doclets as specified. If you feel the
need to add a new tag to the Documenation Pages , please contact
me.
As far I can remember, Samantha and Laura are incharge of filling in the
UserLevelDocumenation Tags in the source files.Correct me if i am wrong.
thanks,
nandita.