[kepler-dev] Documentation of demo workflows for Kepler Alpha 9 release

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 21 10:21:53 PST 2006

Hi Zhijie,

If you plan on transforming this into the workflow later, I'd highly
recommend making an xml template.  This will make it way easier to
transform later.  For instance:

 > RecIDCM3.doc
<goal>Simulate RecIDCM3 algorithm with the CORBA services provided by
the CIPRES SDK.</goal>

<author>Zhijie Guan</author>
<author>Terri Liebowitz</author>
<author>Alex Borchers</author>
<contact>guan at sdsc.edu</contact>

<os name="osx">yes</os>
<os name="windows">No. CIPRES SDK is not compatible with windows)</os>
<os name="Linux/Unix">No. CIPRES SDK is not compatible with Linux/Unix</os>

I think this will make your life much easier later than if you just have
a colon separated field/value pair.

just a suggestion....

chad