[kepler-dev] Run with feedback --> Animate Execution

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 17 09:33:27 PST 2006

Sorry Laura, but I agree with Bertram. 'Animate Execution' seems like a
very good phrase. In my opinion 'Run with ...' is not a good phrase
because selecting that menu item does not 'Run' anything; it just sets a
property when the workflow is to be executed.
So we have at least 4 people who agree on 'Animate Execution'

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195