[kepler-dev] BinaryFileReader in PN workflows

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Thu Feb 16 21:17:33 PST 2006

It seems like the current implementation of the BinaryFileReader is
unable to take in a sequence of inputs to allow it to read multiple
files.

I believe this is because the postfire() method returns false when it
has reached the end of the file, which I think (i'm not sure exactly
what happenes so please correct me if i'm wrong) tells the PN director
to stop iterating the actor and thus preventing the next file in the
sequence from being read.

I'm not sure if this problem is isolated to PN directed workflows, but
it's what i'm using so i thought i'd specify it.

Thanks
--Tristan

--
Tristan King                            | Ph: (07) 4781 6911
DART project team                       | Email: Tristan.King at jcu.edu.au
James Cook University                   | Web: http://dart.edu.au
Townsville QLD 4814                     | http://plone.jcu.edu.au/dart/
Australia                               |