[kepler-dev] More Digir source problems

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:34:30 PST 2006

Dan,

I'm making some fairly substantial changes which makes current workflows
pretty much invalid.  For example, the user no longer has access to the
Tablename, and the tablename itself is generated based on search
criteria.  These two facts make it impossible for existing workflows to
work - however in the long run, they will be much more portable.

Can you send me a list of the workflows you're using and we're planning
on delivering with 1.0 which use the DarwinCoreDataSource?  I will
attempt to correct the momls.

thanks

Kevin