[kepler-dev] [kepler-nightly] Kepler Build for 06Feb13-02:06:49

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Mon Feb 13 06:55:50 PST 2006

Hi all,

I've done what I think from here.  I believe the problem with the
workflows is again related to local X server access.  It might be
worthwhile to investigate the dummy X driver and have the nightly-build
script attempt to start up X with the dummy driver.  I've never
attempted to use the dummy driver, but this seems to make sense to me.

Also, when I run the workflows remotely (with my local X server some
1500 miles away), I end up with wacky NullPointer exceptions when the
workflow stops.  On both Windows and Mac this bug does not appear.  Can
somebody with a Linux development box attempt to run ptexecute with one
or more workflow?

Kevin