[kepler-dev] org.monash.griddles.JCOG* actors and compile/runtime dependencies on globus

jagan Jagan.Kommineni at infotech.monash.edu.au
Sun Feb 12 23:13:06 PST 2006

Kevin,

I have created a cog sub directory under $KEPLER directory for storing
all COG jar files.

I have created CLASSPATH pointing to all these jars before passing over
to a sub process for executing COG tasks.

I have also eliminated hard coded paths by replacing with File Parameter
variables.

These actors are in the developmental stage and I am also planning to
add some more features soon.

Once again thank you very much for suggestions. I will be more than
happy to receive any suggestions and comments.

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni