[kepler-dev] Test workflows for Eml200DataSource

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:59:58 PST 2006

Hi,

I've spent some time this morning doing significant refactoring of the
Eml200DataSource.  My goal is to improve readibility/maintainability by
restructuring the source around different classes to implement the
different outputTypes.  The vast majority of my hacking is complete but
I need some test cases.  Are there any test workflows out there for the
various outputTypes (including ByteArray, UnzippedFileName, etc)?

Thanks

Kevin