[kepler-dev] Integrating cog-4.1.3 services as actors in kepler ........

Zhijie Guan guan at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 2 13:04:19 PST 2006

hi, Jagan,

Just a kind reminder. The current Kepler includes at least the following
three cog-related jars in $KEPLER/lib/jar:

cog-axis.jar
cog-jglobus.jar
cog-tomcat.jar

When you add in the new cog-4.1.3.jar, please make sure it does not
conflict with those "old" jar files. Some actors uses those old jar files.
You may not get any problem when you compile those actors with the new
jar, but running those actors may cause errors. Just be very careful not
breaking the old actors/workflows when you check in new jars.

Actually there are some "old" jar files existing in Kepler that needed to
be updated. Updating those jars without breaking the old actors/workflows
is still an interesting topic in Kepler group. Anybody has any
suggestions?

Zhijie