[kepler-dev] Integrating cog-4.1.3 services as actors in kepler ........

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Feb 1 09:05:11 PST 2006

Hi Jagan,

The actors should be under separate directories under
$KEPLER/src/actorname/actorname.java according to the new directory
hierarchy.

For the jars, it would be nice if you could have version names instead
of creating a new directory for them. Will the jars require deleting of
some old jars? Are they duplicate?

Thanks,
-ilkay