[kepler-dev] Can "stop" interrupt "initialize()"

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Wed Feb 1 08:28:57 PST 2006

Just a note -- type checking is a menu item in the tools menu design for the
future.  And we have some different options to decide on about whether type
checking should be automatic or user initiated etc.  I believe the last
discussion on this we decided that workflows could run with semantic
mismatches but would not run if there were structural mismatches.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020