[kepler-dev] FW: KEPLER (PIW and Web Services)

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 16 11:40:58 PDT 2006

Hmm... I don't know anything about these web services.
I've cc'd the Kepler team in case someone can help...

Edward

At 05:43 AM 8/16/2006, you wrote:

>Dear  Eduard,
>
>I’m still using Kepler (alpha 9) because there’s
>a very interesting WF sample (PIW – Promoter
>Identification workflow). I’d like to continue
>to use some Web services to finish my project,
>but the web services (bellow) seems to be
>stopped. Would you mind enable then? Can you help me?
>
>http://sdm2.csc.ncsu.edu:8080/axis/services/urn:spa.service.Genbank?wsdl
>http://sdm2.csc.ncsu.edu:8080/axis/services/urn:spa.service.Match?wsdl
>http://sdm2.csc.ncsu.edu:8080/axis/services/urn:spa.service.Blast?wsdl
>http://sdm2.csc.ncsu.edu:8080/axis/services/urn:spa.service.ClustalW?wsdl
>
>I also noted that on the newer version of Kepler
>the full PIW sample is absent.  Tthere’s
>(smaller) sample workflow that refers to the same Web services.?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Sergio

Edward A. Lee
Professor, Chair of EECS
231 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
phone: 510-642-0253 or 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2845
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal