[kepler-dev] Generated Actor docs not corresponding to application?

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Aug 2 13:41:17 PDT 2006

Kirsten,
    Yes, something definitely seem 'amiss'. Kepler's actor list should
include an entry corresponding to each of the *.kar files in the
$KEPLER/kars directory. The Windows OS says there are 348 kar files! (or
348 actors), Unfortunately, I do not know why this number is different
from Nandita's html list.

Dan Higgins

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195