[kepler-dev] Generated Actor docs not corresponding to application?

kirsten menger kma500 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:45:04 PDT 2006

Hi-

It appears that the nightly list of generated HTML actor docs (http://kepler-project.org/nightly/docResults/generatedHTMLPages/FinalDeveloperDocumentation.html) is not corresponding to the list of actors contained in the application ontology.

For example, none of the Nimrod or Soaplab actors appear in the generated list. I couldn't find EML2Dataset or BinaryFileReader actors, either.

The list of actors I put together from the application ontology contains well over 200 actors. The generated list contains about 120 actors. Is something amiss?

kirsten