[kepler-dev] remote display of Kepler & drag&drop

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 26 10:41:15 PDT 2006

Hi Norbert,
Thanks for checking.  I'll see if I can replicate this sometime, but
probably not until next week at the best.

I wonder if there are too many redraws or something.
Under X11, tweaking Backing Store might help.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi Christopher,

    Just a note: Ptolemy behaves the same as Kepler.
    I will try some Remote Desktop tool whenever I will be allowed to do that.

    Norbert

--------