[kepler-dev] No dialog box pops out when you try to close a modified workflow

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 21 18:22:32 PDT 2006

Hi Jing,
Can you tell me exactly how to reproduce this?
I tried opening a model, setting the type of a port of an actor and
then closing the model and I was prompted to save.

I have no doubt there is a bug here, we've seen 'em before with
closing modified models.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi, devs:

    Just now I found a problem in kepler: if you try to close a modified
    workflow (e.g. updated ports), the workflow will be directly closed and no
    dialog box pops out to ask you if you want save the changes or not (and
    the worksflow changes will be gone).

    Did someone make some changes?

    Thanks,

    Jing