[kepler-dev] kepler actor documentation error

Samantha Romanello sroman at LTERnet.edu
Thu Apr 20 09:03:51 PDT 2006

Here is the error

samantha

--

A person starts to live when he can live outside himself -- Einstein

Samantha J Romanello, Ph. D.
SEEK Education and Outreach
UNM Biology Department
505-249-0474