[kepler-dev] Why I can't work: a plea for stability

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 20 13:19:43 PDT 2006

Christopher,
    I fully agree with your comments. I am worried that Kepler is way
too fragile for a project supposedly this near to release. I attribute
this to 'too many cooks in the kitchen', but that may just be the cost
of a distributed open-source project. In other words, I don't have a
good solution for the problem.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195