[kepler-dev] digir bugs

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:28:21 PDT 2006

Hi, Deana:

I searched "mephitis" and get the full list too. I random dragged and
dropped two data sets to canvas, both of them worked. "mephitis" one took
more than one minute and "mephitis hudonica" took about 20 seconds. So I
think it is permformace issue.

I don't think Digir Dataset has been implemented "getMetadata" function in
either search result panel or canvas. So you right click digir dataset in
search result panel, you couldn't get "Get Metadata" menu. But EML dataset
has this function.

Hope this is helpful.

Jing

Jing Tao