[kepler-dev] digir bugs

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Wed Apr 19 09:43:36 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Ran into a bug - don't know if these are known bugs or not, so thought
I'd e-mail the list.

When searching Digir (for instance, for "mephitis"), the system returns
the full list of available data.  But, if I right click on the file name
in the left panel, I don't get the "GetMetadata" menu.  And, when I drag
and drop, the busy icon never goes away.  However, if I do a different
search and come back to this one, then drag and drop the cached file,
the data are there and I don't get the busy icon.

With GEON - I can't get the metadata from the file name, but the data do
seem to drag and drop correctly.

These bugs do not happen on a KNB dataset

Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001