[kepler-dev] Loading documentation

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 13 12:07:54 PDT 2006

Nandita,
    Hmm - the code should take care of the problem, but when I remove
the file, the docs don't show up!  And since I have a KEPLER_DOCS env
variable, it should never get called! I'll dig into it.

Thanks for the info.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195