[kepler-dev] kepler actor documentation

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 6 15:24:57 PDT 2006

Matt,
    Note that changing parameter names like this 'breaks' a number of
existing workflows since it changes things stored in the MOML. So when
we make the changes we need to update any saved workflows.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195