[kepler-dev] Actor testing question

Timothy McPhillips tmcphillips at mac.com
Tue Apr 4 13:40:25 PDT 2006

Hi Dan,

We could write such a script.  My understanding, though, was that
actor tests would be designed specifically to test one or a small
number of particular actors, and that each actor would have at least
one test that verified its behavior. The list would declare which
actors are under test in this sense.

The list would also make it easier for others to verify that the test
does indeed test the declared actors effectively.

What do you think?

Tim