[kepler-dev] Actor testing question

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 4 13:24:21 PDT 2006

Tim,
    You are correct. The nightly build does NOT yet handle the list of
tested actors following each test.

    (Just a thought: Do we really need this? Could we not write a script
that pulls a list of actors from the workflow itself?)

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195