[kepler-dev] Actor annotation

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 3 12:35:31 PDT 2006

Ilkay,
    I am not sure what you mean here. 'Manually update what file"? If
you mean the location of an actor in the actor library tree, that data
is inside the kar file for each actor. We could read that as part of
generating documentation.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195