[kepler-dev] Nightly downloads kepler20060309.zip

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 3 11:02:12 PDT 2006

Samantha,
    Note the date - March 9; this is an old version (probably from some
tape backups; due to the machine problems). I am note sure how to get
you a new(er) version until the machines here get operational again

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195