[kepler-dev] Nightly downloads kepler20060309.zip

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Mon Apr 3 10:59:40 PDT 2006

Sam, that's the same error I got and a few others I believe.  Try deleting
your .kepler directory in the /documents&settings directory.  That worked
for me. Dan said earlier that there was something being cached from before
that wasn't compatible etc with the newer builds.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020