[kepler-dev] adding user login interface to Vergil

Zhijie Guan guan at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:50:03 PDT 2005

Thanks for pointing me to the right issue. I've read the wiki webpage on
http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerUsability, which includes
the proposal of Kepler redesign and Kepler Symbology. It is quite
interesting to see a new look of Kepler.

For the changes I would make, they are only a menu entry and a user login
dialog. They should be easily adapted to any schema/rationale with minor
changes on the source code. And finally I will submit my changes to Ilkay
for CVS check in.

Thanks!

Zhijie